Hotel/Guest House Manager
at in Covenant University
Hotel/Guest House Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Guest House and its staff. She/he has accountability for planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including reception, concierge, reservations, food and beverage operations, and house keeping. She/he is expected to prepare for :
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Managing and maintaining all year or seasonal lodging facilities.
- Promoting and marketing the business.Coordinating and monitoring the progress of business strategies.
- Observing and monitoring workers' performance to make sure that the set rules and procedures are being followed.
- Carrying out inspections of facilities and services.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Assisting in management of matters relating to the general administration of the Guest House as it may be related to her/his by the University Management.
- Performing other administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Applicants for the post of a Hotel/Guest House Manager should have at least a bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or any business related discipline.
- Possession of Mastersdegree is an added advantage.
Also applicants must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have worked at a relevant field of operations and is expected to have at least two years cognate experience.
- Be God fearing and have passion for quality and excellence.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates for the positions advertised should visit: http://vacancy.abuad.edu.ng to apply.
1. You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format)
2. Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others:
I. Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
II. Post applied for
III. Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
VI. State of Origin
VII. Local Government Area
VIII. Permanent home address
IX. Current postal address including mobile telephone number
X. Marital status
XI. Number of children and their ages
XII. Institutions attended with dates
XIII. Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials)
XIV. Work experience with dates
XV. Present employment status and salary
XVI. Conference/courses attended (state title of papers presented if any)
XVII. Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities
XVIII. Publications with dates
XIX. Service to national and or international bodies
XX. Extra-curricular activities
XXI. Any physical challenge?
XXII. Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant
Recent jobs at