This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
at in Covenant University
Covenant University invites qualified Laundry Operators in her expanding students' support services. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be God fearing and have passion for quality and excellence.
- Must have worked at or operated a laundry services. Have the capability to operate laundering or dry cleaning equipment.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have ability to get work order and instructions correctly.
- Be hospitable
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates for the positions advertised should visit: http://vacancy.abuad.edu.ng to apply.
1. You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format)
2. Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others:
I. Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
II. Post applied for
III. Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
VI. State of Origin
VII. Local Government Area
VIII. Permanent home address
IX. Current postal address including mobile telephone number
X. Marital status
XI. Number of children and their ages
XII. Institutions attended with dates
XIII. Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials)
XIV. Work experience with dates
XV. Present employment status and salary
XVI. Conference/courses attended (state title of papers presented if any)
XVII. Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities
XVIII. Publications with dates
XIX. Service to national and or international bodies
XX. Extra-curricular activities
XXI. Any physical challenge?
XXII. Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant
Recent jobs at
Hotel/Guest House Manager at in Covenant University 22-04-2015
Catering Services Operator at in Covenant University 22-04-2015
Facility Operations Officer at in Covenant University 22-04-2015