Facility Operations Officer
at in Covenant University
The primary responsibility of a Facility Operations Officer is to ensure that the day-to-day functions of the African Leadership Development Centre (ALDC) follow the strategies of the University Management in advancing the corporate goals and Vision of the University.
- He/she shall be responsible for marketing the services and facilities of the Centre with the view to ensuring that the facility is engaged throughout the year.
- He/she shall be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and cleanliness of all facilities in the Centre.
- He/she shall be assisting in the management of matters relating to the general administration of the Centre as it may be related to him/her by the University Management. He/she shall also perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
Applicants for the post of a Facility Operations Officer should have at least a bachelor's degree in any Business related discipline. Possession of Masters Degree is an added advantage. Also, applicants must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have worked at a relevant field of operations and is expected to have at least two years cognate experience.
- Be God fearing and have passion for quality and excellence.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates for the positions advertised should visit: http://vacancy.abuad.edu.ng to apply.
1. You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format)
2. Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others:
I. Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
II. Post applied for
III. Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
VI. State of Origin
VII. Local Government Area
VIII. Permanent home address
IX. Current postal address including mobile telephone number
X. Marital status
XI. Number of children and their ages
XII. Institutions attended with dates
XIII. Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials)
XIV. Work experience with dates
XV. Present employment status and salary
XVI. Conference/courses attended (state title of papers presented if any)
XVII. Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities
XVIII. Publications with dates
XIX. Service to national and or international bodies
XX. Extra-curricular activities
XXI. Any physical challenge?
XXII. Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant
Recent jobs at